Early Viability Dating Scan
7 – 14 weeks
To confirm the Pregnancy and viability. Visualise Heartbeat
The printed report estimated due date plus 2D pictures to take home.
15-minute appointment time – 10-minute scan time
The Early Viability Dating Scan is to determine the viability of an early pregnancy using ultrasound and also to check for single or multiple pregnancies. Plus we also check for baby’s heartbeat, we will date your pregnancy and give you estimated due date.
- Please take note that this scan is done externally
- If you have a BMI higher than 30 it will compromise view and picture quality
- Make sure you have a full bladder for this scan.
- Please book your early dating scan 3 weeks after your positive pregnancy test as if you come to early you will still be charged for your appointment.
Included in this scan package are 2d pictures and early dating scan worksheet.
- This scan is done from 7-14 weeks and price is £59. There is NO re-book appointment with this scan.
- We require a £30 non-refundable deposit on all of our scans and this will secure your appointment with us.
All Our Scans Are Carried Out Externally
- The Dating Scan 15 minute appointment time. Includes 2D images, : £59.00
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to read through a form and sign.
15 Minute appointment time
*Gender determination is possible 16+ weeks. If you want to know your baby’s sex, you should ask the sonographer at the start of the scan. During the COVID-19
outbreak you should only attend scans for a medical need, such as to check how the baby is developing. If your sole motivation is to find out the sex of your baby, you should not attend a scan.